Where do we get your data from and who is the data controller?
The controller of your data is:
Viperprint Sp. z o.o.
ul. Rejtana 33A, 42-202 Częstochowa
NIP: 949-21-11-281, REGON No.: 241139903.
You have provided us with the data we process when making an order by sending an email to our sales department, and we also collect this type of data during your visits to our website. The data might have also been provided as part of direct business contacts, e.g. at trade shows.
For what purposes and on what legal grounds do we process your data?
The primary purpose of the processing of your personal data is to fulfil the obligations resulting from the agreement between us and the handling of the submitted orders. In addition, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
Moreover, based on the legitimate interest of Drukarnia Viper Sp. z o.o., we process your data for the following purposes:
- provision of payment services,
- ensuring the security of the website and preventing fraud and abuse,
- monitoring your and all other users’ activity on the website for the purpose of developing and improving the functionality of the website, to assess the main interests and needs of users and to inform you about products that you may be interested in and about our special offers,
- to carry out our marketing activities, within the scope permitted by you, which constitute in making contact with you using available channels of communication, in particular via email or telephone,
- handling of your requests, submitted in particular to the Customer Service Department and through the contact form where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract,
- -organisation of loyalty programmes, competitions and promotional campaigns,
- -for archiving purposes, for a period of time defined in applicable provisions, to ensure accountability (to demonstrate that we have complied with our legal obligations),
- -for carrying out statistical analyses,
- -for the recovery of payments due, conducting legal, arbitration and mediation proceedings.
If you agree, we will process your personal data for the purpose of:
- storing data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications,
- organising competitions and promotional activities which you can take part in.
You can give your consent to the processing of personal data and revoke it at any time after logging in to the website www.filharmoniadruku.pl
What rights do you have with regard to data processing?
We ensure that your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), namely the right to access, rectify and delete your data, the right to restrict data processing, the right to transfer the data, the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data, are fulfilled.
You may provide us with a request regarding personal data entitlements in order to:
- rectify (correct the data),
- delete the data that has been processed unjustifiably or published on our websites,
- limit data processing (to suspend data operations or ensure that the data is not deleted – as specified in the request),
- obtain access to the data (information about the data we process and a copy of the data),
- transfer the data to another controller or to you (within the scope specified in Article 20 of the GDPR).
An appropriate request can be sent by email to: email@example.com. To ensure that you are entitled to submit the request, we may ask you to provide additional information to authenticate the applicant.
The scope of each of these rights and the situations in which they can be exercised are determined by law. The rights you may exercise will depend, for example, on the legal basis used in the processing of your data and the purpose for which that data is processed.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and your objection is justified by the specific situation in which you find yourself,
- your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling for this purpose.
You can exercise your right to object from 25 May 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
1) Data processors which process personal data on our behalf and which are involved in our activities:
- those who operate our IT systems or those who provide us with IT tools,
- subcontractors supporting us, e.g. in the completion of your order,
- entities providing us with advisory, marketing, consulting, auditing, legal, tax and accounting services, as well as research agencies operating on our behalf.
(2) Other data controllers processing data on their own behalf:
- entities conducting postal or courier activity,
- entities conducting payment activity (banks, payment institutions) – in order to make refunds to you,
- entities cooperating with us in the handling of accounting, human resources, tax, and legal matters – to the extent in which they become data controllers,
- entities conducting debt collection activities – in case of payment arrears on your part.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area, i.e. to Google LLC, subject to appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including in the form of profiling) in a way which may affect your rights?
Your personal data may be processed automatically (including for profiling purposes); however, this will not affect you in any legal way or in a similar way significantly affect your situation.
The profiling of personal data by Viperprint Sp. z o.o. consists in the processing of your data (also in an automated manner), by using it to evaluate some of the information about you, in particular, to analyse or forecast your personal preferences and needs.
Viperprint Sp. z o.o.
ul. Rejtana 33A, 42-202 Częstochowa
NIP: 949-21-11-281, REGON: 241139903
Bank account number
ING Bank Śląski S.A. Częstochowa Branch
22 1050 1142 1000 0090 3029 0374
For a foreign transfer:
ING Bank Śląski S.A.
97 1050 1142 1000 0090 3029 0382
Poland SWIFT code: INGBPLP
2017 © Filharmonia Druku
All content posted on www.filharmoniadruku.pl
belongs to Viperprint Sp. z o.o
Copying and use of texts, graphics
and photos from www.filharmoniadruku.pl